Monday, May 21, 2012

Chocolate Cupcakes


Chocolate cupcakes I made for my husbands club fundraiser. I haven't done a ton of cupcakes and I really wanted to try some basic designs that I have seen here and there. They turned out nicely. I think a cream filling inside the cupcake would have been a fun surprise. I enjoy trying new ideas and techniques.


 These had toffee bits in the middle. I thought it would be cute to call them "toffee flowers", and if I ever opened a shop I could have a whole line of different types of  candy filled cupcakes for all the sweet 'tooths' out there. I think my favorite would have butter-finger crumbles in it and the frosting would be whipped topping instead of frosting. I can taste it now....jeez, now I need a treat. =)


Here I have some mini cupcakes with fondant flowers and white chocolate decorations. These babies are perfect little bite sized treats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment